- Certificate of Registration/incorporation.
- Copy of Partnership deed/Articles of Association
- Copy of Pin Certificate (for company and directors)
- Board Resolution
- Copy of ID/Passport of directors
- 1 color passport photo of each signatory
- Company search fee of KES 1,000
- Kenya Commercial Bank branches can be accessed in major town and cities.KCB has extended its services to various countries in eastern Africa mainly inKenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Burundi, and Rwanda.
- KCB Mtaani-an Agency banking platform from KCB Bank to ensure that its Customers can access banking products at their convenience.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available for the account holders. To access online banking the customer has to fill the I-bank application form or visit the nearest KCB branch while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
- dialing USSD Code *522#
- downloading The KCB App
For more information on KCB tariff guide, click here →