About this product
KCB Mobi is KCB bank's mobile banking platform.The platform allows individuals to access the mobile banking services offered by the bank. It can be accessed by downloading the KCB App or using the USSD code *544#. The platform is available to both customers and non-customers
What can you do with the KCB mobile App?
The KCB Mobile App can be used to access banking services such as:
Checking for your account balances
Requesting for mini-statements
Transferring money from your account to another account
Paying monthly bills such as KPLC, DSTV, and Zuku.
It is important to note that the customer can also pay their bills on credit from the bank which they will repay at a later date. For this service, one is charged 6% interest.
The KCB Mobi Bank App allows the customer not only to pay bills but it also has a feature where one can be reminded that his or her bills are due. A point worth noting is that KCB App users are awarded loyalty points which they can redeem for airtime or banking services at any KCB branch across the country.
How can you sign up for the Service?
- For KCB customers, visit your nearest branch to register for mobile banking.
- For non-customers, go to M-Pesa menu, select Lipa Na M-Pesa enter Paybill No. 522522 then under account number indicate your ID number starting with the word ID followed by your ID number eg 23164589
- For the KCB APP, download it from your app store for Android, Windows, Blackberry or Apple and activate using the *522# PIN.
How much will cost you?
- Dialing on to KCB Mobi Bank via USSD is charged by your mobile phone subscriber. Safaricom subscribers pay KES 2
- Balance inquiry KES 33
- Mini statement KES 33
- Forex rates are free.
- Airtime purchase for own phone and other phone is free
- M-PESA transfer from KCB account to M-PESA is KES 55