- Barclays Bank Kenya
- Uwezo Account - Barclays Bank
Uwezo Account - Barclays Bank
About this product
This account is a savings account by Barclays bank Kenya;It's targeted towards investment groups.The account is available in both KES and foreign currency such as USD,GBP,EUR and CAD.
- Opening balance
- Monthly fee
- Ledger fee
- Counter withdrawal
- Min Interest Earning Balance
- Annual Withdrawal Limit
- Account is in Local & Foreign currency
- No Account maintenance fee for account in local currency.
- Account maintenance for account in foreign currency USD 7.50
- Duly completed and signed application form
- Your Kenyan national ID or a valid passport and PIN certificate
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Barclays has a wide network of branches and ATM's across major towns.
- Barclays offers Agency banking at any Postal Corporation of Kenya branch.Customers can deposit, withdraw or even do other transaction safely and at conveniences.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders for free. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest Barclays bank branch for registration while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
Find Out more
- dialing USSD Code *224#
- downloading the Barclays bank mobile App.
For more information on the Barclays bank tariff guide, click here →