- NIC Bank kenya
- The Students Account - NIC Bank
The Students Account - NIC Bank
About this product
This is a current account by NIC bank. The account is designed student and is available in KES.
- Opening balance
- Monthly fee
- no data
- Ledger fee
- no data
- Counter withdrawal
- ATM Card
- ATM Withdrawal
- Copy of student ID
- Passport photo
- Letter from the university/ college.
- Coloured passport size photo
- Nic bank has branches and ATMs spread across major towns and cities.Nic bank has extended its services to the east African region(Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania).
- NIC Bank has partnered with Postbank to offer you a wider and more convenient banking network. You can now make cash withdrawals, cash deposits, check mini statement and account balances at any of Postbank branch countrywide.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest NIC branch for registration or register online at the bank's website while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
Find out more
- dialing USSD Code *488#
- downloading the NIC mobile App.
For more information on the NIC bank tariff,click here →