- Barclays Bank Kenya
- La Riba Uwezo Account- Barclays Bank Kenya
La Riba Uwezo Account- Barclays Bank Kenya
About this product
This a savings account that is sharia compliant. The account is tailored for registered groups and NGOs. It's available in KES and major foreign currency.
- Opening balance
- KES 5,000
- Monthly fee
- USD 10.45
- Ledger fee
- Counter withdrawal
- KES 310 for amount above 30,000;KES 400 for amount below 30,000
- Min Interest Earning Balance
- KES 1,000
- Annual Withdrawal Limit
- Minimum operating balance KES1,000
- No Account maintenance fee for account in KES
- Duly completed and signed application form
- Your Kenyan national ID or a valid passport and PIN certificate
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Barclays has a wide network of branches and ATM's across major towns.
- Barclays offers Agency banking at any Postal Corporation of Kenya branch.Customers can deposit, withdraw or even do other transaction safely and at conveniences.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders for free. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest Barclays bank branch for registration while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
Find Out more
- dialing USSD Code *224#
- downloading the Barclays bank mobile App.
For more information on the Barclays bank tariff guide, click here →