- Barclays Bank Kenya
- Junior Eagle Interest Bearing Account - Barclays Bank Kenya
Junior Eagle Interest Bearing Account - Barclays Bank Kenya
About this product
This is a savings account by Barclays bank Kenya. The account is designed for children under the age of 18 years. On opening, the account owner is eligible to join the Eagles club.
- Opening balance
- Monthly fee
- Ledger fee
- no data
- Counter withdrawal
- Min Interest Earning Balance
- Annual Withdrawal Limit
- No Account maintenance fee
- No charges for Counter withdrawals
- Eagles membership fee KES 200
- Original Birth Certificate or adoption papers if the child is adopted.
- National ID /Passport
- Passport size photo
- Address confirmation
- Proof of residence
- Copy of Payslip or Income declaration form to be filled
- Barclays has a wide network of branches and ATM's across major towns.
- Barclays offers Agency banking at any Postal Corporation of Kenya branch.Customers can deposit, withdraw or even do other transaction safely and at conveniences.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders for free. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest Barclays bank branch for registration while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
Find Out more
- dialing USSD Code *224#
- downloading the Barclays bank mobile App.
For more information on the Barclays bank tariff guide, click here →