- Heritage Insurance Company Kenya
- Heritage Insurance-Private Car Fleet
Write a review
Heritage Insurance-Private Car Fleet
About this product
Heritage insurance offers motor insurance cover for Private Cars - these are cars used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes only. The following two packages are included in the cover:
- Corporate cover: This involves 10 or more vehicles registered under the same name
- Individual cover: This involves 3 or more vehicles registered under the same name.
Scope of the cover
For the different categories of vehicles the following three types of insurance can be purchased:
- Third Party Only (TP)- This is the basic and minimum cover available. It provides for liability to third parties only in respect of bodily injury and damage to third party property. It is the mandatory cover that a motorist should have.
- Third Party Fire and Theft (TPF&T) - This cover protects you against all third party risks mentioned above in addition to loss and/or damage to your vehicle due to theft and fire
- Comprehensive - This is a superior cover to all the others it protects you against the third party’s death, bodily injury and/or property damage as well as loss/ damage to your vehicle due to accidental fire, theft or an accident.
Benefits of the Cover
- Car entertainment
- Loss of use
- Loss of spare-wheel/accessory
- Out of station Accommodation
- Towing charges
- Riot strike and civil commotion
||7% 0f the sum insured
|No Claim discount
||Above 91%/7% of S.I
Limits of Liabilities
- Comprehensive: Applicable Limits/covers charges for additional extra and Excess same as for individual rating.
- Third Party Fire and Theft: Applicable Limits/covers charges for additional extra and Excess same as for individual vehicles.
- Third Party Only: Applicable Limits/ covers charges for additional extra and Excess same as individual vehicles
- Loss ratios to be based on 3 years