About this product
GT mobile banking App enables you to access mobile banking services such as money transfers, making inquiries on account balances and statements. It can be accessed by downloading the GT bank App.
What can you do with the mobile App?
The Mobile App can be used to access banking services such as:
Checking for your account balances
Requesting for mini-statements
Transferring money from your account to another account
- Funds transfer to other banks via EFT or RTGS*
- Stop cheque
- Confirm cheque
Paying monthly bills such as KPLC,DSTV and Zuku.
How can you sign up for the Service?
- Register for personal Internet Banking at the branch (if not registered)
- Download Mobile App from Google, Apple or Blackberry app stores
- Select the Kenyan Flag from drop down menu
- Sign in with your iBank credentials (username and password)