- Co-operative Bank Of Kenya
- Business Current Account - Cooperative Bank
Business Current Account - Cooperative Bank
About this product
This is a business Current Account in KES. Available for both individuals and businesses. Its minimum balance is KES 5,000 for individuals and KES 10,000 for businesses.
- Opening balance
- KES 5,000 for personal and KES 10,000 For companies
- Monthly fee
- KES 300
- Ledger fee
- KES 35
- Online Banking
- no data
- KES 500
- SWIFT Outgoing
- KES 1,500
- Original and copy of ID and referee for individuals
- Original and copy of ID for each signatory for companies
- Original and copy of KRA PIN certificate
- Originals and copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association,
- Registration Certificate
- Directors’ Resolution to open an account with Co-operative Bank for companies
- Co-operative bank of Kenya bank network is highly noticeable with branches spread through the various major towns and cities in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Ethiopia.
- Co-op kwa jirani-is an agency platform from co-op bank to ensure that its customers can access various bank product near them.
Online and mobile
Online and Mobile banking is available to the account holders for free. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest co-op bank branch for registration while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
Find Out more
- dialing USSD Code *667#
- downloading the Mco-op bank mobile App.
For more information on the co-op bank tariff guide, click here →