- Equity Bank Limited
- Teen Member Account - Equity Bank
Teen Member Account - Equity Bank
About this product
This is a savings account by Equity bank. The account targeted towards children between the ages 14-18 years.
- Opening balance
- Monthly fee
- Ledger fee
- no data
- Counter withdrawal
- Min Interest Earning Balance
- no data
- Annual Withdrawal Limit
- Two free withdrawals in a year, additional withdrawal charged at Ksh 200
- Free financial educational booklet.
- Free financial education every quarter.
- A channel for enhancing financial literacy.
- Free entry to Teen Member open days.
- Parent’s original and copy of National ID./Passport
- Original and photocopy of Teens' birth certificate
- Account opened in child's name
- Equity bank being one of the top banks in Kenya has a wide range of branches across Eastern Africa mainly in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda & South Sudan.Equity bank branches can be accessed in major towns & cities.
- Agency Banking-Equity bank has agency banking (Equity Agents), where equity bank customers can carry out various transactions securely and at their convenience.Equity bank agents can be found mainly in shopping centers, towns or even in rural-urban areas.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest equity bank branch for registration or download the form from the bank's website while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
- dialing USSD Code *247#
- downloading the Eazzy mobile App.
Click here to get the Equity bank tariff guide →