- Standard Chartered bank Kenya
- Ordinary Current Account - Standard Chartered Bank
Ordinary Current Account - Standard Chartered Bank
About this product
This is a current account by Standard Chartered bank.The account is in both KES and foreign currency (British Pounds, US Dollars, and the Euro).
- Opening balance
- Monthly fee
- Ledger fee
- Counter withdrawal
- ATM Card
- ATM Withdrawal
- One passport size photograph
- Original & copy of ID or valid passport
- Proof of residence; either an electricity bill/water bill in the applicant's name.
- Standard Chartered has a wide banking network with branches and ATMs across major towns and cities in the region.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders. To access online banking the customer has to fill register form on the bank's website, all one needs is your mobile number, ATM / Debit Card number, and ATM PIN.While Mobile banking can be accessed by:
- dialing USSD Code *722#
- downloading the Standard Chartered bank App
To get the Stanard Chartered Bank tariff Guide click here →