- NIC Bank kenya
- NIC Bank Kenya Red Cross Credit Card
Write a review
NIC Bank Kenya Red Cross Credit Card
About this product
NIC Bank and the Kenya Red Cross Society(KRCS) have partnered to give you the opportunity to give back through the NIC Bank Kenya Red Cross Card. This credit card automatically gives you membership to the KRCS and access to benefits as well as a chance to promote individual giving every time you spend.
- Free VIP lounge access at JKIA and MIA for international departures
- International emergency assistance
- Basic first aid training at a subsidized rate
- Up to 15% discount at Boma Hotels
- Up to 5% discount for one-year membership at E-plus
- Free insurance covers
- Card Transaction Insurance, against fraudulent transactions (non-PIN based)
- Purchase Protection Cover
- Credit Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Update on emergency precautions
- Discount on KRCS related merchandise
- National I.D card or passport
- Proof of residence or recent utility bill
- Duly completed application form
- 3 months bank statement
- Latest payslip
- Nic bank has branches and ATMs spread across major towns and cities.Nic bank has extended its services to the east African region(Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania).
- NIC Bank has partnered with Postbank to offer you a wider and more convenient banking network. You can now make cash withdrawals, cash deposits, check mini statement and account balances at any of Postbank branch countrywide.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest NIC branch for registration or register online at the bank's website while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
Find out more
- dialing USSD Code *488#
- downloading the NIC mobile App.
For more information on the NIC bank tariff, click here →