About this product
- The card allows you to have a free credit facility for up to 50 days.
- The card allows you to earn 1 reward point per KES 500 spent and redeem them against the renewal fee automatically.
- The card allows you to pay a minimum amount of 15% of your total bill amount or any higher amount or whichever is convenient. You can then carry forward the balance to a better financial month. For this facility you pay a nominal charge of just 3.5% per month.
- You can keep your card safe by downloading the I&M SafeCard App. The SafeCard App will allow you to block and unblock your card anywhere anytime straight from your smart phone.
Joining Fees; KES 3,500
Annual Fees; KES 4,000
Over Limit Fees; KES 1,500
Late Payment Fees; 6% of minimum amount due
Cash Advance Fees; 7.5% of the total amount drawn
Supplementary Card Annual Fees; KES 2,000
Monthly Interest Rate; 3.5%
For Salaried Applicants:
You must have a gross income KES 125,000/- per month with net income of KES 75,000/- per month.
- Completely filled application form.
- Certified copy of 3 months latest salary slip / pay slip.
- Certified copies of 6 months current bank statements.
- Three recent passport size colored photographs. (name,ID/Passport number and signature on reverse)
- 2 Copies of National ID ( for Kenya citizens / nationals ) or Passport.
- Copy of the valid work permit. (If non Kenyans)
- Copy of PIN certificate.
For self-employed / Businessman: Gross business income of KES 125,000/- per month with a Net business income : KES 75,000 per month.
Additional documents for self-employed professionals / Businessman:
- Copy of registration certificate of business.
- Copy of current operating license.
- Copies of last 3 years personal and business income tax returns.
- Copy of your company's audited accounts for the past 3 years.
Supplementary card applicants need to provide:
- One recent color passport size photograph(name,ID/Passport number and signature).
- Copy of the National ID / passport.