Business Club Account - Barclays Bank Kenya
DETAILSThis is a business account by Barclays bank Kenya. A customer automatically gains membership to the business club upon opening the account.As a business club member the customer enjoys extended banking hours and preferential rates on loans.
- Monthly flat fee KES 2500
- Account ledger Fees KES 30 per entry
- First 50 transactions free
- Club membership fee of KES 1570
- Free local transfers and standing orders within Barclays bank
- Over the Counter withdrawals KES 310 for amounts above 30,000 and KES 400 for amounts below 30,000
Online/ Mobile bankingOnline and mobile banking is available to the account holders for free. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest Barclays bank branch for registration while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
- dialing USSD Code *224#
- downloading the Barclays bank mobile App.
Online/Mobile banking Fees
- M-pesa to Account free
- Account to M-pesa KES 55
- Barclays to Barclays transfer KES 27.50
- RTGS KES 200
Branch and ATM Network
- Barclays bank has around 120 branches and 240 ATMs countrywide.
- ATM Card KES 415
- ATM withdrawal KES 30
- Completed account opening form
- Mandate Card
- Proof of Identity of the proprietors, partners,( National ID/ passport)
- Proof of address – Utility bills for the 3 previous months/ Tenancy Agreement.
- Passport photographs of each proprietor/ partner
- Certificate of registration
- 2 References
Please let us know your comments, thoughts or reviews on this product or company in the space below